Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Cooper

Yesterday was Cooper's 2nd birthday. I can't believe he is already two years old. It has gone by so quickly. He is such a sweetheart and his personality comes alive more and more every day. Today was his birthday party at Planet Playground. There were so many people there. When you get all of our family together and then the friends who make up the extended family there is madness. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a blast. I think Cooper got more presents than I got for my 1st-18th birthdays combined. It really was ridiculous. He had a Clifford the Big Red Dog cake and it was so cute hearing him say what kind of cake he had. It's hard for a 2 year old to say that. He also responded with Happy Birthday every time somebody told him that so there were lots of birthday wishes going around this afternoon. He is one of my 2 favorite boys in the whole wide world and even though I was afraid that I could never love another nephew like I already loved Braden, it took me about 2 seconds to fall totally in love with this sweet precious boy too. I can't wait to watch him grow up. Happy Birthday Cooper!

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

can't believe he's two! :)
hate that i missed it.