Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Big 25


Today is the fabulous day my roommate Deanna entered the world. She is 25 (still such a baby!) Last night we went to Outback to celebrate. We had silly girls night and giggled way too much. No matter where you go or who is around, when you are with Deanna there is always going to be goofiness. She is so funny. I met her when I started working at MCC and before too much longer we were roommates. She can always make me laugh so there is rarely a dull moment at our apartment. We both have moved on from MCC now and I know we won't be roommates forever but I will always be thankful for the crazy times we've had and all the stories and memories I have. Here are just a few of the reasons why Deanna makes my life more interesting:

1) She has a song ready to sing at any moment. Any word or statement is fair game for her to pull out some 1988 song lyric.

2) She expands my wardrobe significantly. Because we can wear alot of the same things, I can choose from her closet or mine. And her accessories are way cooler than anything I have.

3) She gives my life some ghetto. I would never have known all the words to Buy U a Drank if it wasn't for Deanna.

4) She can choose somewhere to eat without it taking an act of Congress. I am the most indecisive person about little things like where to eat but she will quickly decide where she wants to go. Not so much for the major life decisions but if the choices are Wendy's or Chick-Fil-A, Deanna is the girl to ask.

5) She can talk to anybody so I never have to worry about any awkward silences around a bunch of people cause she will fill in the space with some random question or game like Who Would You Rather? I can be quiet around alot of people but she always comes to the rescue.

So Happy 25th Birthday Deanna. Hope you have a great next year in your new job.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she is fun. HAPPY B-DAY!!!!

LT (and Max) said...

happy bday deanna! love that girl.