Saturday, September 15, 2007

Guess Who's Home...

Aunt Kay Kay, Uncle Ronnie, and Brian are in town this weekend for the Annual Rock and Roll Revival. It is a classic car show in Meridian that they come home for every year. An award is given in memory of Kyle and Brian gets to pick out the winner so he gets pretty pumped about coming. Of course, Uncle Ronnie jokes that he just picks the car closest to where he's sitting and doesn't actually walk around and look at all the cars there. I love getting to spend time with them and haven't seen them in way too long. I haven't been to visit them in Tennessee since April and I don't think they've been home this summer so I was ready to see them. They came in on Thursday so mama cooked that night for the whole fam. It was a loud fun night. There were 6 kids between the ages of 2 and 15 and they were being really silly and showing out dancing. It was lots of fun. Of course, Aunt Kay Kay and Uncle Ronnie had driven all night and gotten to Meridian early that morning so I'm not real sure if they could have handled much more excitement. I'm so glad that I got to see them and can't wait until October when I'm planning on heading north to the mountains.

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

look at those cute kids. :)

Unknown said...

I remember the days when I was one of the kids dancing in the middle of the living room providing one-of-a-kind entertainment for my family...oh wait that's still me. However, now I get a much different response: "Move and stop blocking the TV".