Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm Still Here

For the 3 or 4 people out there reading my blog, I apologize for the long lapse between posts. Especially those of you (Heather and Deanna) who check like 10 times a day at work because you are bored. I know the feeling. I was one of you just a short time ago. So forgive me please. This past week has been really busy but not with anything that is truly blogworthy. I have still been getting used to teaching and my students. They are SO challenging. But I did find out yesterday that they are going to hire another teacher in the special ed department and then I will actually get a planning period! HALLELUJAH! My church had revival this week also so every night I was there. I have been really uplifted by the music and messages. Dr. Jim Futral from the Mississippi Baptist Convention Board was our evangelist and he is incredible. He holds your complete attention and really brings a great word from God every time. If you ever get a chance to hear him, I strongly suggest that you go. Well three weeks into school Braden has now gotten his first real frowny face. I stopped by mama's after school and was there when he got off the bus. After checking his notebook, we discovered that he had received the dreaded frown along with the note that said he had pushed 2 kids, wrote on another one's paper, and thrown something in the lunchroom. That's the Braden we know and love! I had been so surprised that who we see all the time hadn't shown up in kindergarten yet. Well I guess today was the day he decided to have the big reveal. Poor Mrs. McEntyre. After finding that out, I decided to make a quick exit from mama's before Cary came home. I did not need to witness that encounter. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Atleast it will be Friday. I'm so ready for the weekend.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

why am I not surprised...I promise that you and I have twins for nephews. Poor Ms. McEntyre....she had Tres last year followed by Braden this year...I bet she retires before next year!

LT (and Max) said...

why does reading that about braden just make me laugh? :)

hope school is going ok

Unknown said...

I LOVE that kid. It makes me laugh. Why WOULDN'T he get a frown face after only 3 weeks? HA! "pushed 2 kids..." Bless his heart. But from what I hear, Cary was no angel when he was that age!!!

MISSED YOUR BLOGS!!!!!!!!

post script: I can't remember who I drew for christmas. this is a problem. how can I find out? I am a bad wife.