Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Baby Jackson is Here

On Monday, April's younger sister Allison had her baby. Jackson Douglas Autry was born at 4:24 p.m. and weighed 6 pounds 6 ounces. He has a head full of black hair and is so very cute. I wish I had a picture of him but you can go to the hospital's website http://www.jarmc.org/ and see baby Jackson's picture. Just click on Baby Faces and then on his name under July 30th. Allison is doing great also and they were able to go home today. I went to visit them in the hospital yesterday and Allison looks fabulous. It makes me sick how cute and little she is less than 24 hours after having a baby (and this being the second one in 15 months!) Allison's little girl Ella Kate wasn't there yesterday when I went to visit but they said she loved her new little brother. I'm sure it is going to be a big adjustment having 2 little ones now. Congratulations Allison and Rob. I'm glad it's you and not me!

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

yay allison!!!! :)

Unknown said...

So sweet!!!! wonder what braden thinks....

Adelia said...

April took the boys to the hospital to see Jackson and Cooper held him and loved on him but Braden wouldn't. So that's what the brat thinks of the new baby!

Unknown said...

just as I figured....
i love that kid.
i don't think he has ever hugged me. Not once. He did sit by me during pictures at my wedding though, so we are moving in the right direction.