Saturday, August 25, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

With school getting started I haven't had much time for anything fun lately. After another stressful week, getting out of the apartment and having giggly girls night was just what I needed. And after being gone from my previous job for over a month, I have been missing out on quality time with one of my favorite people, Angela. This girl is fabulous and is one of the few things I truly miss about my old job. Me, Angela, and Deanna were basically the 3 Musketeers of Admissions and Advising at MCC. I miss eating lunch with them so last night was a chance for us to catch up and just have some fun. We decided to get out of Meridian and head to the 'Burg. And even though Heather had told us about Club Nashville we decided to just stick to what we do best....EATING! So to the Olive Garden we headed, followed by Target. Two of my absolute faves. I'm pretty confident that the waitress at the OG was pretty tired of hearing us ask for more breadsticks. I think after we left we could change our name to the 3 Little Pigs. We made a surprise cameo at the lovely Skaggs home which is always entertaining. Thanks Heather for letting us pop in. I unfortunately forgot to bring my camera so I have no pictures of our adventure last night but here's one of us on my last day of work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh you know, I was a little busy watching "Miss Teen USA", but I made time for you!
HA!
ANYTIME! i had fun! Come back to the burg soon and we will hit up da club nashville!