Thursday, August 16, 2007

Congratulations Deanna


It seems like Apartment 2H is the place to be if a job change is in order. My fabulous roommate Deanna found out this week that she got the job at Mississippi State University that she applied for last week. Deanna has been working at MCC for the past three years as the high school recruiter and now she is moving on to MSU to recruit community college transfer students. She is a fantastic recruiter and is so excited to be back in the land of the Bulldogs. She is a proud alumni of MSU and probably the only time we argue is when she tries to talk bad about my Eagles! Thankfully for me she will not be moving. They wanted someone based in Meridian or Jackson because her district will be the community colleges south of I-20. So it works out great for me! I'm so excited for her and know she will do a great job. Good luck Deanna!

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

yay!!! tell her to be in touch with me!!
congrats deanna and go dawgs! :)