Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What Am I To Do?

If you have been wondering if I had fallen off the face of the earth in the absence of my blogging, rest easy. I am still here doing what I do but I have had a tragedy of sorts. My computer is dead. I think completely gone this time. It has played possum on me a couple of times before but after letting it rest or playing around with it, I could revive it. But I really think this time our life together is over. So that is the reason for my long lapse in keeping you updated on my oh so exciting (haha) life. I know I have missed events that were worthy of blogging about (Happy Late Birthday Jenifer and Michael) but it's hard to find the joy in blogging when you have to beg, borrow, and steal a computer to do it on. Unlike Heather and Laura, my work computer blocks my blog so no luck there. I'm coping as well as I can and I hope you will be patient with me until I am back in the blogging world going strong.

5 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

OH NO!!!! SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!

Chelle said...

I must admit I was getting worried. I was about to notify the Crenshaw posse and send them on a mission to locate you. LOL
Good luck and hope you get a computer soon! I miss you.

Unknown said...

this is bad, bad news.
i hope you get a computer soon!!

ABL said...

Sorry to hear about your computer, may it rest in peace or pieces :) I hope you get a new one real soon.

Michael Shedd said...

Adelia Luke!! Where have you been all my life??? (Michael Shedd with 2'ds)