Tuesday, January 15, 2008

B-day Shoutouts Revisited

Today is my brother Cary's birthday. He is the big 34. It seems so unreal that we are as old as we are. It doesn't seem like too long ago that we were living at home together fighting over the bathroom and the remote (which by the way, I never won control of and is probably the reason why ESPN is now one of my favorite channels). My brother and I are completely different. He is so outgoing and can talk to a brick wall about anything. I am much more reserved than him and tend to be shy initially. He is always the life of the party which makes everyone love him. He definitely keeps things entertaining around my family. And he has given me two of the biggest joys in my life, my precious nephews Braden and Cooper. We had dinner at my mom's tonight for him and Braden and Cooper had helped make his birthday cake. It was very interesting. I don't think I've ever seen anymore icing or sprinkles. I didn't have my camera with me tonight at my mom's but here's a picture from Christmas time of Cary and the boys. Happy Birthday Older Brother!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Tell the old guy Happy Birthday from his crazy cousin in Tennessee.
Love and miss you guys!
Chelle

LT (and Max) said...

happy birthday cary! love that guy.
cute picture...i can't believe how much braden is looking like his daddy!!

Unknown said...

hold the phone...he is 34?
geeezzzz. that means kristen is almost 30 which makes me 1/2 way to 30 (i mean, if you start at 20). we are getting old.

what a great picture of the boys. love it.

Remember when cary fell through the roof at my parents house? i love him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARY!