Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving Recap

I know Thanksgiving was over a week ago and I've had plenty of time to recap the activities of the day. Sorry for the delay. Though Thanksgiving was great, in my defense, its aftermath left atleast 12 members of my family with a stomach bug including me so I really haven't felt that great this past week. Anyway, here's some of the highlights of my Thanksgiving holiday. At lunch, almost all of my mom's side of the family met at her house. There are so many kids around when we are all together and our youngest member, Henry, wasn't even there. We had 6 kids 15 and under and Heather, who although she is 24, still acts about the same age as the teenagers! We had a great time and lots of good food. The funniest part of the day was watching Brooklee and Candace teach Heather how to do the Superman dance. She was reliving all her cheerleading glory! Here are some of the pics of the day:


That night, my dad's side of the family all met together at my Aunt Sherry's house. We had so much food which is quite characteristic of the Luke family. We never seem to be able to cut anything out. Robbie had her Christmas room ready for the big reveal like every Thanksgiving night. She is so talented and it's always exciting to see what her decorations will look like each year. There were just as many kids at Aunt Sherry's because our family friends, Chris and Missye were there with their 2 little girls so we had 6 kids 9 and under. Very fun. I love kids so it makes things more entertaining when they are all around. Kids are usually much more willing to pose for all my picture requests too so that makes me thankful. Here are some of the pictures from our Thanksgiving at the Lukes:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha. that is so great. I came back to work and announced to my co-workers that I could know perform the superman. They were so not impressed!!! Trey thinks they have all grown numb to my, and I quote, "stupidity"!! I think I add flare!