Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

Christmas is almost here and I love this time of year. I love Christmas trees, Christmas lights, Christmas music, and Christmas sales. Signs of the season are everywhere. Last weekend, I was able to visit my best friend Myndi at her parents' house in Picayune. While I was there, we helped decorate for Christmas. It was so much fun. It was also my first experience unloading and decorating a real tree because my family has always had an artificial tree. I felt very Christmasy! Though we looked rough because we stayed in our pjs most of the day, the tree and decorations turned out great.


On Sunday night, we put up the Christmas tree at our apartment. Deanna primarily did all the work and I added a few ornaments because I was feeling super bad and didn't have any energy. The tree looks fabulous and I love coming home to it everyday. Pictures really don't do it justice so feel free to come by and gaze upon our lovely tree. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your tree is fabulous! you and d need to come to our house and make my tree pretty and festive!

ABL said...

Pretty tree!! I'll hire y'all to come do mine!