Monday, November 12, 2007

Oh What a Night

Sunday night I went to the Little Big Town/Sugarland concert in Biloxi with Deanna, her boyfriend Eric, her sister Lisa, and several of Lisa's friends. All 8 of us crammed into one vehicle so that we could giggle and sing all the way down. Though it was so tight and I was worried about being car sick, it really was fun all riding together. Once we got to the coast, we made our way to Chilis which I LOVE! It was so good. But the real fun was just beginning. We made our way to the concert and found our seats (on the floor!) and got there just in time to see Jake Owen open. I had no idea who he was but he was good and had nice hair. Then it was time for Little Big Town who I absolutely love. They are the reason I really wanted to come to the concert. I just got their new CD last week and couldn't wait to hear them live. They were awesome. Then out came Sugarland who was incredible. I love them way better after seeing them live. I have liked them always but have never just been super crazy about them (not anything like my cousin Laura who has a girl crush on Jennifer Nettles). But I was very impressed with this duo, especially Jennifer. She is a fabulous performer and so cute. We had so much fun and even got to see Laura and her boyfriend JR before the concert started. Of course, I paid for this fun yesterday when I could barely make it through the day at school. I am way too old to only get 3 1/2 hours of sleep. Oh well I guess you only live once and I'm so glad I didn't miss my chance to be at this concert. Here are several pics from our wonderful night.

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

fun night indeed!
sugarland rocks.

LT (and Max) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.