Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Finally Gave In




Well my cousins Heather and Laura have finally convinced me to start a blog. They have been after me for quite a while now. And though I'm still convinced that they are the only ones who are interested in reading about my life, I agreed to atleast attempt this blogging thing. I do have one small confession though....I am computer/technology challenged and will probably get very frustrated when I can't figure out how to make my blog cool with cute pictures and links. Heather and Laura have agreed to tutor me though and guide me through this wonderful world of blogging so here I go. I hope I don't make an idiot of myself in cyberworld!

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

WOO HOO!!! so glad you're here!! heather will totally make a cute header for you!

Unknown said...

YES! SCORE! I will stalk you!!!!

Morgan Tart said...

Yay Gadelia!!!